Since 1985, Fox Subacute at Warrington in Warrington, PA offers attentive, nurturing management of ventilator dependent patients in the PA, NJ, DE, Tri-State area. This sixty-bed facility is located on eight rolling acres in Bucks County, an ideal setting for providing the specialized services and programs offered by Fox. With a team of highly motivated professionals, we offer the discharge alternative to prolonged lengths of stay in more costly acute-care settings.
Emphasis is on the total person, with a trained rehabilitation team of professionals working together to provide the highest quality care. Each patient and family is a critical part of Fox Subacute at Warrington’s team approach to medical management. We offer superior services in the areas of post acute and stabilized ventilator care. Furthermore, we focus on weaning, stabilizing and rehabilitating or, when necessary, compassionate terminal care.
Fox Subacute at Warrington addresses these needs with a highly skilled, caring, interdisciplinary team comprised of nurses, physicians, dieticians, respiratory, physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapists, as well as social services and case managers. Working with individuals and their families, we establish goals and achieve maximum results with each patient. At Fox, we have created an environment conducive to recovery, while creating an atmosphere of contentment and peace of mind for patients and their loved ones.
We’d Love to Hear From You, Get In Touch With Us, Take a tour?
Fox Subacute Centers provide ventilator care and are licensed nursing homes in PA. Fox Subacute offers ventilator weaning, respiratory care, ventilator patient care, long term post acute care, and a variety of respiratory, nursing and consultation care services for our patients and their families.Our facilities are conveniently located in Plymouth Meeting, Warrington and Mechanicsburg, PA.
The Fox Subacute Ventilator Program was designed for patients who need ventilator assistance, whether they require long term respiratory care or will be on the ventilator temporarily. Our program design is a quality healthcare delivery model offering successful weaning, pulmonary rehabilitation, and aggressive medical management with a financially responsible approach.
The benefits offered by the Fox Subacute Ventilator program include:
* Caring exclusively for Ventilator patients
* Facility wide O2 and vacuum
* Specialized wound care
* Licensed nursing and respiratory staff around the clock
* Ability to provide hemodialysis to our ventilator patients
* Wide range of physician and specialty services
* Individualized care plans and team approach
* Educated caring, highly trained staff
* All therapies including PT, OT, SP and Therapeutic recreation
* Semi-private and private rooms
* A warm environment conducive to healing
* Regular activities and outings in our facility van
At Fox Subacute, we treat a variety of diseases and conditions including, but not limited to:
1. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
2. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
3. Muscular Dystrophy
4. ESRD (end stage renal disease)
6. Sleep apnea
7. CVA (cerebral vascular accident) or Stroke
8. Respiratory failure
9. Brain injury
10. Quadriplegic or paraplegic
12. Seizure disorder
13. MS (multiple sclerosis)
14. GERD (gastric esophageal reflux disease)
15. CAD (coronary artery disease)
Our services include but are not limited to:
* Individualized plan of care
* On-site physician visits
* Certified nursing staff
* 24-hour respiratory care
* Case management
* Ventilator care
* Dialysis care
* Rehab therapies
* Nutrition Services
* Lab services