For questions about our healthcare providers or to make a referral to our facility, please contact:
120 South Filbert Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
2644 Bristol Road
Warrington, PA 18976
251 Stenton Avenue
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
610- 646-7445 (Fax)
1930 S Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19145
At Fox Subacute, we have two clinical liaisons in the Philadelphia region, who are available to evaluate ventilator patients in an acute care setting. In the Harrisburg region, we have an administrative specialists, who is also available to evaluate ventilator patients in an acute care setting.
One of the main advantages to patient care at Fox Subacute is our close-knit partnerships with regional hospitals and healthcare facilities. We understand the complications that may arise with moving a patient out of a hospital and into a treatment center. Our professional Management Team takes the tedium out of this process, allowing for more attention on the patients, not the paperwork.
Afterall, it’s the patient who matters. Our exceptional team ensures the patient receives the absolute best, hassle-free care at our facilities. We work with Case Managers on a regular basis and can help prepare for a most efficient transfer. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.
All Fox Subacute facilities are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
We do participate with a number of insurance companies and policies including, but not limited to:
- Independence Blue Cross
- Capital BC
- Highmark BC (negotiated on an individual basis)
- Keystone First
- Advantra Freedom
- Health America (formerly Coventry)
- Cigna Health Spring (formerly Bravo)
- Health Partners
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Mercy Health Plan
We are willing to negotiate with insurance companies that we are not contracted with.
Fox Subacute - Our Distinctive Advantages
The services and benefits offered by the Fox Subacute ventilator program include:
- Caring exclusively for ventilator patients
- Facility wide O2 and vacuum suctioning
- Specialized wound care
- Licensed nursing and respiratory staff around the clock
- Ability to provide hemodialysis to our ventilator patients
- Wide range of physician and specialty services
- Individualized care plans and team approach
- Educated caring, highly trained staff
- All therapies including Physical , Occupational , Speech, and Therapeutic Recreation Therapy
- Semi-private and private rooms
- A warm environment conducive to healing
- Regular activities and outings in our facility van