Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg, in Mechanicsburg, PA offers attentive, nurturing management of ventilator dependent patients in the PA, NJ, DE, Tri-State area. This is our newest building, opened in 2008, which currently has forty-four beds with plans for expansion to fifty six beds. Our facility is located in the heart of Cumberland County, proudly serving Central Pennsylvania. Our facility offers the specialized services and programs offered by Fox Subacute.
Emphasis is on the total person, with a trained rehabilitation team of professionals working together to provide the highest quality care. Each patient and family is a critical part of Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg’s team approach to medical management. We offer superior services in the areas of post acute and stabilized ventilator care. Furthermore, we focus on weaning, stabilizing and rehabilitating or, when necessary, compassionate terminal care.
Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg addresses these needs with a highly skilled, caring, interdisciplinary team comprised of nurses, physicians, dieticians, respiratory, physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapists, as well as social services and case managers. Working with individuals and their families, we establish goals and achieve maximum results with each patient. At Fox Subacute, we have created an environment conducive to recovery, while creating an atmosphere of contentment and peace of mind for patients and their loved ones.
It Would be our pleasure for you to tour our Mechanicsburg facility.
Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg
120 S Filbert St – Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
The Fox Subacute Ventilator Program was designed for patients who need ventilator assistance, whether they require long term respiratory care or will be on the ventilator temporarily. Our program design is a quality healthcare delivery model offering successful weaning, pulmonary rehabilitation, and aggressive medical management with a financially responsible approach.
The benefits offered by the Fox Subacute Ventilator program include:
* Caring exclusively for Ventilator patients
* Facility wide O2 and vacuum
* Specialized wound care
* Licensed nursing and respiratory staff around the clock
* Ability to provide hemodialysis to our ventilator patients
* Wide range of physician and specialty services
* Individualized care plans and team approach
* Educated caring, highly trained staff
* All therapies including PT, OT, SP and Therapeutic recreation
* Semi-private and private rooms
* A warm environment conducive to healing
* Regular activities and outings in our facility van
At Fox Subacute, we treat a variety of diseases and conditions including, but not limited to:
1. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
2. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
3. Muscular Dystrophy
4. ESRD (end stage renal disease)
6. Sleep apnea
7. CVA (cerebral vascular accident) or Stroke
8. Respiratory failure
9. Brain injury
10. Quadriplegic or paraplegic
12. Seizure disorder
13. MS (multiple sclerosis)
14. GERD (gastric esophageal reflux disease)
15. CAD (coronary artery disease)
Our services include but are not limited to:
* Individualized plan of care
* On-site physician visits
* Certified nursing staff
* 24-hour respiratory care
* Case management
* Ventilator care
* Dialysis care
* Rehab therapies
* Nutrition Services
* Lab services
Fox Subacute Centers provide ventilator care and are licensed nursing homes in Pennsylvania. Complete our form to tour any one of our four facilities.
At Fox Subacute, we understand the difficulty and concerns you face when choosing the best facility for your loved one. We can help.
One of the main advantages to patient care at Fox Subacute is our close-knit partnerships with regional hospitals and healthcare facilities.